Wednesday, November 14, 2012

beats by dre cheap s of have a reason

"This has to me what difficult.His kid also nothing important greatly the disease is a life not good, hungry, satisfied of, make appetite out of tune.I explained reason for him, then stayed point silver and told him the hygiene for noticing a kid, three meal time match reasonable, slowly good.That person appreciates very serious.
His daughter-in-law's pouring is to think of and moved over here to say:"Little elder brother, our next door of too the health condition of history big elder brother's wife is also not good, you also give to see.Might "I on listenning to, too history eldest sister-in-law" it not be is the mother of history son righteousness too?""BE ah.This statures righteousness ah pour is a tall filial son, for the sake of his mother, have no little worry.This not, and then go out to earn money."What go out to earn money ah, this guy was to run to the Liao east to avoid a disaster to go.However I pour is the in raptures for listenning to, admire, really get all a fee effort not.
Being strong to suppress is happy, I arrive at next door.Knock to open the door, a very kindly middle age women opened the door for me and puzzled that the ground hopes me.I excitedly looking at her, a long time square says:"How are you, I will see a doctor, is what the eldest sister-in-law of your next door recommends come, she says that the your body is unwell, lets me comes over lo lo recently."Too the history madam orders:"The surroundings neighbor really has heart, thus doctor Xie,beats by dre cheap."
My face a red:"The madam calls I son jade like, I however is to know some medical skill just, don't dare to do what doctor.Kid in"too the history madam pours lo I smiled", is really also of, this morals of the world ah, you are so small, came out to make a living, is your parents also willing to give up?"The words listenned to her, somehow or other my tears came out a while.Is also, she talks of the tone is so of gentleness, really be like mother is talking to the kid.
Looking at me to suddenly shed tears, too the history madam also got a fright and hurriedly took cloth to substitute my Cha tears:"How, but what did I speak amiss?"After arriving at Three Kingdoms, in addition to and those two months of Zhao Yun, I have never listenned to this kind of the words of the sweet any further and lost parents since the childhood, again puzzling leave to love deeply two of my grandpas of I, there still endure of live, finally at this just- met too the history madam's in front wept aloud.She didn't also talk and just looking at me quietly.
Wait I to cry enough, just ashamedly the title looking at her to say:"The son jade lost a mother since the childhood, a year ago lost a father again, and no one so talked with son jade for a long time.Pour to show madam joke."Too the history madam looking at me, feeling pity on of full face" wretchedness of kid, you are just many big?This morals of the world, alas."I Cha stem tears, ashamedly say:"Let the son jade is a madam chase vein."Too the history madam nods.
My detection too the history madam's vein mutually can also isn't very weak.Just kidney through some damaged, is not good either on the stomach.It is excesssive, Be resulted in deficiency by blood shortage to should be earlier period Lao Sun.Afterwards the doctor seen mostly cures form again incurable origin, took a medicine to on the contrary harm stomach again, so result in body's being getting weaker.The number finishes a pulse.I stand up to smile:"The madam's disease is in the kidney falsely combine through the blood loss in business, take a medicine over a long period of time, and then hurt stomach, past the peacetime is very few certainly a meal, the unique blood is too early.Starting is multifarious, drink water much but still have a very thirsty idea.Zi Yu says of but?"Too the history madam looking at me, one not believing of the face:"Have never seen you small age, unexpectedly cure a way very high.The old body once sees many doctors as well, few someones said so accurately."My face is again getting reder.
Too the history madam more sees me more feel pity on and pulled my hand to see along while and suddenly say:"Kid, you are also from everyone, Be getting hower old this year?"I am red the face say" doesn't deceive a madam, the son jade is generally from, and my father is just a business person.I this year is 12 years old."
", What close relatives do you still have?"I shake:"Only an elder brother in clan still just recognized lately.Still have already had two elder brothers who knot righteousness.""Does that your house live where?"I shake head again:"Run about everywhere, return the place that didn't stop for a rest."
Too the history madam looking at me and also cannot helped but sheding tears:"The kid of wretchedness, if you don't abandon, be own house to here."I the momentary brains turn however was curved to come, kept staring blankly ground to looking at her and fiercely keep on kneeling:"Mother at up, be subjected to child a do obeisance."Too the history madam also smiled and quickly handed me" like, like, see you, the foreheads are all red."I ashamedly smiled.This affair is really marvellous also.
I this just cautiously conjectures this and pour is not very poor either.I ask a way"mother, what person does the home still have?"Too the history madam's way" I still have a son, isn't at home now."I know:"That peacetime your a person?How to lead of come down?"She smiled" pours to also become accustomed to.Besides, the bore adult of this North Sea country also usually makes people send to some things to come over and pour to also lead go to."It is indeed as expected such.However I came now, Hey, the bore melts, Liu Yao is getting more ashamed.
Here, I pulled Guo Jia and Dian Wei to come over right away.Listen to I finish saying, they are two to also is to smile, the white checks a mama.The Dian Wei is as excited as I, he is to have never once enjoyed a mother to love deeply for many years.We three natures at too the history Ci home lived down.I let the Dian Wei pick up a medicine at once and give mother and Guo Jia.After several days, the mother feels the body is much better, the appetite also opened a lot.Guo Jia's disease is also good.I calculated calculate day, the distance tube Hai strikes against time of the North Sea to also shall arrive soon, prepare to allow everyone to move city inside.Can still not know how to open mouth.I always can not say that I know that someone wants to strike against the North Sea with them.
This day, I see to delay again, wanted to think and walked into family:"Mother, eldest brother, two elder brothers, we are preparing to walk."Niang a listen to:"Kid, how?"I looking at them:"Just the son jade gives village there of together the uncle see a doctor and listen to the person whom the village leads road say, he listens to the north bearer say the soldier of Huang Jin Luan to this place comes.I think this matter may also.We had better do preparation first and move a Chang Yi city inside of well.In danger otherwise and perhaps."
Guo Jia looking at me:"Son jade, if are they to come to offend city?The opportunity that the city outside flees for life is larger also.""Not, two elder brothers, it has been several years since Chang Yi conducted, the city defense was hard, guarded to have no problem last several months.But these Huang Jin Luan's soldier because have no food have no grass, by all means all the way plunder since then, here just really danger.The "Guo Jia wanted to think" son jade says of have a reason."I smile, certainly, the nobody knew history more than me."Say that the mother's disease still keeps needing the medicine in the city to spread to look for some first-class medicine materials again.So, the son jade thinks that we should right away leave."Everyone nods.I looking at Niang:"Niang, you take two elder brothers, they tidy up, and I go to and notify in village that everyone temporarily avoids for a while with eldest brother."Eyes of Niang again bright many:"What kid thought is thoughtful, you then go."I noded and took Dian Wei to go out.
Wait we to come back, everyone at the right moment sets out together.On the road however ten futures, was Chang Yi city inside.Settle down good mother, I arrive at a country with Guo Jia right away the mansion is mutually:"I am too the younger brother of history Ci, ask an old elder brother to spread for my."The fanlight Ya service immediately went in.Guo Jia looking at me to smile.I also smile to say:"It is extraordinary period, have to use some smart in small way."
Indeed as expected, too the face of history Ci really big, not and in a short while in spread to see.The bore melts this historical celebrity to stand at my in front.In the modern, each kid knew since the childhood that the bore melts the story of letting the pear.He that is so-called loyalty the righteousness image is also very high big.How much scholar Be sung the praises to him, beat to report gravamen for him.Speak of this matter, the Cao held to really make it excessively.One more than 200s in the included all of two children to kill, really and a little bit excessively.Political conflict really is that you die I live of ah.It is alas.
Just history ascend real of the bore melt nothing important true skill.Historical records he becomes friends with everyone's friend so much, has intention to study the plain gentleman person likes this and like home party of many distinguished friends.But he can't use a person, there is skill of need not, what to use is all some armchair strategist Tus.On seven years in the North Sea, not only have no achievements, on the contrary the North Sea manage of in a great mess.Afterwards drive Yuan Tan attacked and occupied the North Sea, whole family he ran away by himself and went to and allow all.
Hope him, I ain't doing stop to think an affair, but Guo Jia has no so many viewpoints of, he Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment