Thursday, November 22, 2012

google nd what tiny swayed

.How may I see your to leave?
"Is so?Is all right, my wife.Walk like this with me Luo."
Hear words like this, I not from of want to stand up to stop him.Absentminded body not from from of fly backward to, heavily bump at cement wall up.The nosebleed also stayed out ……however, I know this feet to stay dint.Otherwise I which probably return depend pant on the wall?
Shout~shout, put on to go to at present blood.I mercilessly stare at to fix attention on ex-3 people, they are all dressed in black windbreaker, face as if receiving of ninja's sort mask.
The person who by hand leads long Hui, the elephant felt my Nu idea.By hand draw down mask, peeped out a face that the Jing loses, the eye in blue is impassive to look at me."Roll, boy.Don't make me see you again."
"You think you is who?My stem want to listen to yours?"
"Breeze, blares ……" wants to walk to hand my her at I at present, drive that man a pull strong kissed in the past.
Is damned!Try very hard to of wanting and standing up result, a but again of sit on the ground.The legs elephant isn't my sort to have no consciousness.
After a short moment, that man just the idea didn't exert particularly of released Hui.
"Pa!"The Hui mercilessly fell off his slap.
But he smiles play her show hair, the mild tone says at the same time:"Not be forgetting, you hereafter is mine.Otherwise ……"
The words of threat turn to do vision to see to me.
"I, I ……know."
"To, so just lovely.Tell me, what is my wife called?"
"Hui Xi."
"Very beautiful name, so we are when ……"
"Let me cure for him!"Again of the horselaugh drink a way.
"That is impossible, so of harm him also can not die.And, concern this boy to make me very sad like this."The rush that his milli- is impassive and euphonic to suddenly change gets up."So, I want to punish you.
Once the words voice fall,google, he again time of strong start to kiss Hui, didn't pull her hand to also start dishonest of walk at her body upper stream.
Shout~shout~I want to kill him!Think like this in the heart of at the same time, but consciousness is gradual of far go ……
"Stand up!You are the beast with no,cnn."The father scathing voice is emptily doing to resound in Wu Fang.
I put together to make an effort of stand, don't realize the blood stain of corner of mouth, orthoptic the father's vision.Continue to repeat that words:"Have me at, who can not hurt her!"
"Is rascal, you know not to know that she is a monster person!A monster person of meeting cannibalism!"
"That how again?Another monster person how I don't know, can I know she can't!"
"But she will help them to living a lot of cannibalism monsters person!"
"You didn't want to make to be wrong, would be just I with the person of Hui matrimony."
"You?"The father seems my answer of quilt make of again annoy again funny.Walking of big step come over, a pull my fighting skill takes of ex- Jin, the nose tightly sticks a drinking of my nose way:"You boy, you don't understand what are called to get married!"
"BE not make a kid's rites?"I insolate a way.Make what hungry, the master son can't be a senile person?Does this all want to ask me?
"Rites?"Father is made by my answer of one Leng, at random tossed me to in the wall again."You is 14 years old still so stupid boy."
"That do you say to is what?"I power of depend on the wall of counter-question a way.
"I?Calculate, you say a rites rites!"
"So were you to promise me to pass Hui?"
"Open what fun!"The father's facial expression right away again cloudy turn Yin."Do you know what our house is a stem?"
"Exclusively kill a monster the person's hunter household Bai.Declare the household of the night of four greatest households."You a day 3 times say, I want to forget to be also very difficult.
"That you still say impudent remark like that."
"Are not you to say, kill a monster's person because of their cannibalism?"
"Hum, Kui you still record."
"Can the Hui have no cannibalism."
"Hereafter perhaps meeting."
"But have me at ah."
"But she will living a lot of cannibalism monsters person."
"Pleasing is me with the person whom she gets married."
Make what, the master son was really a senile person.The garbage problem like this also wants a few several asking of times.
I am complaining in the mental state and smiling to sit opposite the Hui of room corner to flick to wave hand.
She looks some airs uneasy, because did the master son just beat my cause?Although is more heavy this time, can he didn't beat less me as well for a day.
Just, why she body side the mother will be that pair facial expression?The younger brother still so nervously feeling young.
Hence, I changed direction vision again father.Ask him whether can Xun words time shorten 1:00.
But, the father's air looks still so scathing.I have never dared to ask ……
"Night breeze Lan!Are you to really want to get married with her?"
"This nature."
"Is all right, if you still stand after canning get my 100 boxingses.I let you and she Be on the hoof to come out this family.However, hereafter don't make me see you again!"
Make what airplane?I just thinking smile to cope with in the past, discover a father face up differ from former air.And inside in the corner, the mother also starts secretly putting on to have tears.Father, father.He is earnest!Say so to come, if I want with Hui together.Must leave this?
Leave although this is a bit scathing,do not lose a warm house.Can't see a kindly mother any further, that young younger brother and that master son that is scathing excessively?From now on I can one individual is alone and helpless ……
Make what!I this big idiocy!If I still have Hui, lost family, I still have Hui.But if the Hui has no me, what does she also have?
I raise head, the hoping of equanimity is over the father, mother and younger brother.Stop over there already tears cover the face Hui body up.The vision that responds me, she is a bit frightened of looking at me.So of to hope, she the sudden elephant understand what, tiny swayed to sway a head, subsequently the range is more and more big.Till the last and almost is swinging.
Was tiny to tinily smile to smile, by this time of she very elephant is we meeteach other for the first time of she.
Thought of in early childhood of she, subsequently thought of the words in early childhood.
Lose parents while thinking of a youth of she, start to remember the words in that time again.
I a word repeat to say:"Have me at, who can not hurt her!"
"Boy you get up for me!This just 11th boxing which!"
"You rascal master son" accompanies with a shouting of response voice, consciousness presented from the collapsed and fainted ocean.
Accompany with the ache of whole body, I finally make pure the environment in nowadays.
"Shout~is really an evil-foreboding dream for disliking."I mumblingly say.
Later on, toward to continue to harass a continuously man to say to the Hui over there:"Feed, the bastard of blue eyes.Isn't releasing my wife very good?"
That man is some to astoundedly looking at, then the milli- is impassive to ask a way:"Release her?With you?"
Lookinging at of my smile he."So, do you think."
I slowly stood and started surprised vision at him under.Repeating to recall is medium of words:"Have me at, who can not hurt her!"
"Admire, admire, admire!"Along with the nonsense laughter of that man.He those two pers don't utter of under charge, the beginning launched an attack to me.
However, accompany with to cover with dust waking up of memory.The father flicks each one punches of to re-appear in my brain, the condition of the injury of body is also recovering under strange strength.
The speed can keep up with,Facebook!
42 stir a pushing away of daughter right against the face of bayonet, the left hand lightly sticks in the other party of before the chest, accompany with fierce hair dint Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment